Posted: April 20, 2022
This June, the University of Evansville (UE) will lead the first archaeological excavation on the grounds of its overseas study abroad center, Harlaxton College. The 30-day Archaeology Field School is open to both beginning and experienced archaeologists. Learners of all ages from anywhere in the United States and United Kingdom can join. The deadline to register is May 2, 2022.
- UE Presents Vanderburgh County Educators of the Year
- Holly Carter Appointed Executive Director and Dean of Harlaxton College
- Lilly Endowment Inc. Awards UE $1 Million for Youth Programs
- UE Hires Search Firm for new Director of Athletics
- Mark Spencer steps down as UE Director of Athletics, University to conduct national search for replacement
- Strong Outcomes Reported for 2021 Graduates
- "It Started with a Moose" Exhibit on Display in Krannert Gallery
- Theatre Presents "The Caucasian Chalk Circle"
- Three Civil Engineering Alums, Student Awarded Scholarships by APAI
- $1.9 Million Estate Gift to Support Music Conservatory
Contact Media Relations
- Contact Media Relations by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Theatre Production - HEROES OF THE FOURTH TURNING — Thursday, April 21 at 7:30 p.m.
- UE Community Band — Thursday, April 21 at 7:30 p.m.
- Small Ensembles - Brass and Percussion — Friday, April 22 at 7:30 p.m.
- Theatre Production - HEROES OF THE FOURTH TURNING — Friday, April 22 at 7:30 p.m.
- Rachel Taylor, mezzo-soprano — Saturday, April 23 at 1:00 p.m.
- Theatre Production - HEROES OF THE FOURTH TURNING — Saturday, April 23 at 7:30 p.m.
- Theatre Production - HEROES OF THE FOURTH TURNING — Sunday, April 24 at 2:00 p.m.
- Small Ensembles – woodwinds and strings — Sunday, April 24 at 4:00 p.m.
- Suzuki Violin Group Showcase Concert — Tuesday, April 26 at 5:30 p.m.
- Gumberts Competition — Tuesday, April 26 at 7:30 p.m.