On-Campus Visit Guidelines
Thank you for choosing to tour the University of Evansville Campus. Due to COVID-19, we are taking extra precautions to keep our visitors, employees, and students safe.
Before you arrive on campus
- If you are ill, experiencing COVID symptoms or have COVID, or been around anyone that has been, please contact the Office of Admission to reschedule your visit.
- Please review UE's COVID-19 polices and information.
Masks and COVID-19 Policies
- Individuals who have not been vaccinated or have not yet achieved two weeks since the second dose of Pfizer/Moderna or the single dose of Johnson & Johnson are not considered fully vaccinated under CDC guidance and will still need to wear a mask while on campus and maintain a distance of at least six feet from others. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided.
- Fully vaccinated campus visitors and UE team members will not be required to wear masks on campus; however, all are encouraged to continue wearing masks if they are more comfortable doing so.
- All visitors are requested to practice appropriate social distancing and hygiene guidelines.
- If you or your guest(s) have COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with someone that does, please contact the Office of Admission to reschedule your visit.
- Please review the COVID-19 policies and information prior to your visit.